SMP identification: please help!

Hello,

I'm asking for help with identification of three sm devices.

  1. Q1, marked "I GE": probably N-channel JFET _
  2. D2, marked "A 7": diode or BJT used as a diode

_

  1. Q2, marked "M 5": probably PNP BJT

BTW, the photos show the PCB of Sony's AN-102 active antenna. Q1 works as RF amp, D2 (and not shown D1) are used for input protection.

Q2 is the electronic switch which connects the RF amp stage to the supply voltage.

TIA

Reinhard

Reply to
Reinhard Zwirner