Trading

Hi.. anyone doing trading biz for components? i was thinking maybe we can collaborate for some biz... keen?

Reply to
thangys

Dear sirs,

We are an OEM manufacturer and electronic trading company. You may send us the RFQ for quote !

Thanks !

Patrick Cheung Town Target Technology Limited Address : D3, 11/F., Superluck Industrial Building, Phase II, 57 Sha Tsui Road, Tsuen Wan, Hong Kong. Tel : 2505-5838 Fax : 2505-8121 E-mail : snipped-for-privacy@towntarget.com.hk Web-site :

or

???????: snipped-for-privacy@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
Patrick Cheung - townt.com