More basic question about HBridge ....

Hello :-)

I was heading to use sn754410 as hbridge for small dc motor. But I got some unresolved question ( it's my first try using hbridge ..) so :

is it a good choice of chip ?

It seems I don't need diode outside the output if I used 2 drivers for a full bridge on dc motor ? I am right ? ( the output schematic seems to say that ... )

With the proper logical gate in front of the ic I will be able to used dynamic brake (as fount in other hbride) isn't ?

In general is dynamic braking good for keeping your motor still ? or it is just a faster slowing down .

Thanks :-)

Reply to
:-)

Well I am overwhelm by NO response to my previous answer ...

So for whom it may be interesting there's some interesting datasheet of TI chips...

Take a look at: sn754410ne uc3637 (browse the ti section, there's many interesting others)

interesting for steeper uc3717a

:-)

:-) wrote:

Reply to