Midcom 671-8039 modem transformers (Jay Jacobs?)

I used to buy these little critters off Jay Jacobs (he had thousands of them) who had a surplus warehouse in the South SF Bay area. I have been unable to locate him, so if anyone knows where he is, or has a few hundred 671-8039, 671-8025 or similar, please sing out. Cheers M

Reply to
moby