Surplus Transformers

Any place in North America that would have good supply of surplus transformers? Thanks.

Reply to
Michele Smith

What sort of transformers?

Reply to
James Sweet

Try

They carry a modest selection of wall and smaller power transformers.

Reply to
cnctut

AC, Audio, or Action? :

Jonesy

Reply to
Allodoxaphobia

What are you nattering on about?

Oh, I see. Another groups.google poster with no concern for quoting. X-Trace: posting.google.com .......

Reply to
drwxr-xr-x

Dear DRW

I'm answing the op's poorly worded original question with a poorly worded answer. :-)

Thank you for policing the group for us.

Mark

Reply to
Mark