MC44001P Datasheet

I'm desperately looking for a datasheet which desribes display function and horizontal hold or any accompanying data for the issue of display for an IC MC44001P.

Thanks

Reply to
isspmtre

All I have is a MC44011, which is a bus controlled multistandard video processor. I can't find a 44001. See Motorola Analog Interface Device data

1996 rev6.
Reply to
EN

Also there's MC44002P and MC44007P, Chroma 4 Multistandard Video Processor. P = Plastic DIP. The MC44011F , FN = PLCC or FB = QFP

Reply to
EN

function

display

Processor.

Thanks i've found the 44002 as pdf and downloaded it already. Do you know if the two chips are similiar to each other, regarding the adjustments? The 44002 is from Motorola and the 001 is a replacement for a Nokia TV. The guy who is working on that TV is currently checking out the 002 datasheet.

Reply to
isspmtre

Thanks I'll look it up. Found a pdf datasheet for MC44002p and I'm not sure whether they are similar to each other. The TV is an old Nokia one and the 001 is a replacement for the original, which isn't available any more.

Reply to
isspmtre

All I got is the motorola databook. I don't know a thing about the IC.

Reply to
EN

function

display