MC14507 datasheet

Hello

Does anyone know what this is? It is in 40 series logic, but that is all I know. Also, if anyone have datasheet on 4008 counter, then I'd like that too.

WBR Sonnich

Reply to
jodleren

and 4516....

Reply to
jodleren

And 4522 - and that is all :)

Reply to
jodleren

On Mon, 23 Nov 2009 12:56:43 -0800 (PST), jodleren put finger to keyboard and composed:

MC14507 - Quad Exclusive OR Gate:

CD4008 / HD-4008 / MC14008 CMOS 4-Bit Full Adder:

CD4516 CMOS binary PRESETTABLE UP/DOWN COUNTER:

CD4522 Programmable Divide by N 4-Bit Binary Counter:

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

Thanks, I was looking at

but didn't find much.