MC10106 ECL gate source?

Can any one suggest a good source for buying a single MC10106 or equivalent ECL NOR gate in a 16 pin DIP package? I am a hobbyist trying to replace a missing chip on the multiplier board of a Tektronix TG-501 Time Mark Generator. A web search reveals hundreds of web sites that list part numbers with Requests for Quotations. I don't think that any of those sites are interested in small orders.

For what it is worth, I am in the US, but I can mail order internationally.

Thanks,

Jack Rouse

Reply to
Jack Rouse

HI !

We do able to supply small QTY MC1010 with stock.

Delivery cost to US is around US$10.00 ( 7 to 14 Days )

Can you tell us your order QTY with target price by e-mail ?

Thanks !

-- Patrick Cheung Town Target Technology Limited Address : 1805, Wu Sang House, 655 Nathan Road, Mongkok, Kowloon, Hong Kong. Tel : 2505-5838 Fax : 2505-8121 E-mail : snipped-for-privacy@towntarget.com.hk Web-site :

or

"Jack Rouse" ???????:FTzpf.5161$ snipped-for-privacy@southeast.rr.com...

Reply to
Patrick Cheung - townt.com

Jack Rouse schrieb:

[..]

Try Strixner&Holzinger, Munich, Germany

Regards, Dieter

Reply to
Dieter Wiedmann

Try this site.

mydaj [ROR]

Hi ! Jack,

We do have the following stock :

MC10106P MC10106L

Would u pleased us the QTY and target price you need ?

Also, our delivery cost is US$10.00 ( 7 to 14 days ) to all around the world.

Waiting for your idea !

-- Patrick Cheung townt.com Address : 1805, Wu Sang House, 655 Nathan Road, Mongkok, Kowloon, Hong Kong Tel : +852-25055838 Fax : +852-25058121 E-mail : snipped-for-privacy@towntarget.com.hk Web-site :

or

"mydaj [ROR]" ???????: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Reply to
Patrick - townt.com