Looking for TDA2616 (100pcs)

X-No-Archive:yes SIL not staggered lead version Anyone ? M

Reply to
moby

hi,

we do stock of leaded DC : 99 or 01+ or lead free version.

can u tell us your idea of the stock of the TDA2616 ?

-- Patrick Cheung townt.com Address : 1805, Wu Sang House, 655 Nathan Road, Mongkok, Kowloon, Hong Kong Tel : +852-25055838 Fax : +852-25058121 E-mail : snipped-for-privacy@towntarget.com.hk Web-site :

or

"moby" ???????: snipped-for-privacy@j52g2000cwj.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
Patrick - townt.com

Direct Components Inc. 4828 W. Gandy Blvd. Tampa, Fl 33611 Phone: 1-888-723-7279 or 813-835-3883 Fax: 813-831-0295 Email: snipped-for-privacy@directics.com

Has them in stock and can ship asap

Reply to
atleleban

You guys need to fix your website. There are 25 logos that don't load on the

page.

The front page with the "Click To Enter" link that redirects you to

is a waste of everyone's time who goes to your website. Dump it and save everyone's time, and reduce your server load.

Also, it would be nice to know your minimum order requirements by line item, or for a whole order.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Yeah, that site is not the best....not that it mattered - Patrick at TownTarget had the bits at the right price, and got them to me (in NZ) in 3 days. Yay ! M

Reply to
moby