[?] Anyone in the UK got any 41256 DRAM chips going spare?

Hi,

Does anyone (preferably in the UK) have any 41256 DRAM ICs (DIL package) that are now surplus to requirements?

I'm looking for around 20 - 30 of these ICs providing that all of their pins are still full length and that they have never been soldered.

I don't even mind if they are ex-equipment and/or are still fitted in a (socketed) PCB that has been retired from service.

Please e-mail me with details of what you have and give me some idea of the price that you'd be asking for them.

TIA - Dave David C.Chapman - ( snipped-for-privacy@minda.co.uk)

David Chapman

Dear Dave,

We do have the following stock ?

41256A-12 OKI 41256C-10 NEC

The shipping cost from HK to UK is only US$10.00 ( 7 to 14 Days )

Waiting for your idea !

Thanks !

Patrick Cheung - townt.com Tel : +852-25055838 Fax : +852-25058121

e-mail : snipped-for-privacy@towntarget.com.hk Address : 1805-7, Wu Sang House, 655 Nathan Road, Mongkok, Kowloon, Hong Kong

"David Chapman" ¼¶¼g©ó¶l¥ó·s»D:tqmezJAK$ snipped-for-privacy@chassis.demon.co.uk...

Reply to
Patrick Cheung - townt.com