Looking for SN7423 and SN7425

Hello from the constant Timelord I am looking for quantities of the SN7423 a dual four input NOR gate with expandable inputs on one gate.

And quantities of the SN7425 a dual four input NOR gate. Both devices have a strobe input. Only the SN7423 wore these expandable inputs.

Will have a webpage up RSN discussing what TTL chips I am looking for. Also a few CMOS entries. The site in question is

.

-- Gregg drwho8 atsign att dot net

Reply to
The Eighth Doctor

Newark has some 7425's. But 7423's are gonna be harder.

You might want to think about rephrasing your requests more usefully.

Tim.

Reply to
Tim Shoppa

Dear sirs,

We do have some stock of the SN7423N and SN7425N. Can you pleased tell us the QTY you request ?

Waiting for your idea !

-- Patrick Cheung Town Target Technology Limited Address : 1805, Wu Sang House, 655 Nathan Road, Mongkok, Kowloon, Hong Kong. Tel : 2505-5838 Fax : 2505-8121 E-mail : snipped-for-privacy@towntarget.com.hk Web-site :

or

"The Eighth Doctor" ???????:C0Yuf.224870$ snipped-for-privacy@bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...

Reply to
Patrick Cheung - townt.com

Kong.

Hello from the constant Timelord To be honest sir I am quite surprised that you didn't mention that you saw the references on my website. Also that webpage contains details of the related part numbers from that same period.

Currently of the SN7423 I am looking for about 50 pieces, and for the SN7425 I am also looking for 50 pieces.

Please contact me via my signature e-mail address to resolve pricing and physical address.

Oh and Tim, my apologies, I thought I'd made it clear.

-- Gregg drwho8 atsign att dot net

Reply to
The Eighth Doctor

Hi !,

We have the following information for your reference :

SN7425N US$2.50 D/C+83 Original

SN7423N US$2.50 D/C00+ Original

All the goods are in stock !

Shipping Cost : US$10.00 ( 7 to 14 Days to your office) Shipping Cost : US$28.00 ( 2 to 3 Days to your office)

For payment, we do accept VISA or MASTER.

Waiting for your idea !

-- Patrick Cheung Town Target Technology Limited Address : 1805, Wu Sang House, 655 Nathan Road, Mongkok, Kowloon, Hong Kong. Tel : 2505-5838 Fax : 2505-8121 E-mail : snipped-for-privacy@towntarget.com.hk Web-site :

or

"The Eighth Doctor" ???????:sMkvf.228646$ snipped-for-privacy@bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...

Reply to
Patrick Cheung - townt.com

part

am

physical

The 7425 is available from

The have stock and price was quoted to me at $1.50 canadian when I called one of their outlets.

I have found Sayal to be a reliable North American based source of older chips.

Reply to
Brian Lyons

Dear sirs,

OK. We can do 1.50 canadian for both items with stock. No including shipping cost.

Interested, let contact us directly.

Thanks !

-- Patrick Cheung Town Target Technology Limited Address : 1805, Wu Sang House, 655 Nathan Road, Mongkok, Kowloon, Hong Kong. Tel : 2505-5838 Fax : 2505-8121 E-mail : snipped-for-privacy@towntarget.com.hk Web-site :

or

"Brian Lyons" ???????: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Reply to
Patrick Cheung - townt.com