Looking for datasheet ML4410

Hi,

Does anyone know where I could find one? I tried contacting Micro Linear and the reply is that they have sold the line to FairChild and when I contact Fairchild, I got no response.

Please reply by posting to the newsgroup! I purposely set the reply email to something else to confuse those annoying spammers!

Thank you and best regards! Cliff.

Reply to
Yeung

Try

Stuart

Thanks, but I have tried that already. I have also tried

as well. I can find ML4411. I know ML4410's function is the same as ML4411 and ML4411 is suppose to be better than ML4410. However, I have a few ML4410 left in my tool box and would like to use them to drive the hard drive's spindle motors.

Oh! Well, I think I will stick with L6238 and TDA5144 and TDA5142.

Thanks! Cliff.

Stuart wrote:

Reply to
Yeung

Yeung wrote in news:439D7031.952B52DB@127.0.0.1:

... snip ...

i will post the ml4410 in jpg format. 1991 micro linear databook replacement hitachi ha13481s

Reply to
newtype

Yeung wrote in news:439D7031.952B52DB@127.0.0.1:

... snip ...

it's going to take a few days, maybe it'll by wed or thurs

Reply to
newtype

This is not a binaries newsgroup. Post it on alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

--
?

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

On 13 Dec 2005 03:13:15 GMT, newtype put finger to keyboard and composed:

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

Too late. I think I've already heard a chorus of **plonk** relays opening. I know mine has.

--
Rich Webb   Norfolk, VA
Reply to

Thanks! I looked at that as well. Unfortunately, the packaging is different. The ML4410 is of PLCC. Thanks! I will use L6238 or the ones from Toshiba which aren't too bad. I could spin the spindle motors up without any issue. The only draw back of L6238 is that I have to provide system clock and PLL signals. Now, I will have to make some attachment for a propellers, then I have a recycled drive system for my RC plane.

Thank you for all your replies and apologize for any >

Reply to
Yeung