LMH1251: anyone use this yet?

I am looking to build a YPbPr to RGB converter. I have some questions about some of the components/design, and if you were happy with the results.

Jerry Lynds

Reply to
Jerry Lynds

Sorry, can't help you, but what's an yttrium-lead-praseodymium converter?

Reply to
Paul Burke

Paul Burke wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@mid.individual.net:

Makes dilithium, I thought everyone knew this.

Reply to
Lostgallifreyan

No its Naquada

Reply to
GPG

Precursor to Naquadria, no doubt. ;-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

I did a one-off design using that IC for a friend who does video editing - works like a charm, the signal from his HD camera looks great on a 21" NEC VGA monitor. VGA passthrough is fine, too.

cu Michael

--
Some people have no respect of age unless it is bottled.
Reply to