LM337LZ

Went looking for small quantity of LM337LZ, a TO92 100mA negative adjustable regulator (counterpart of LM317LZ). Was surprised to discover that Mouser no longer stocks them and Digikey has 0 in stock. (Newark and Jameco do show stock, though.)

Is this just a fluke, or is there some other variant of this or some newer negative adjustable regulator that I should be using instead? (Can't use SMT on this particular project, due to client requirement.) National still shows full production on the part.

Reply to
Walter Harley

Maybe a supply glitch during the RoHS transition. Future shows stock of the LM337LZ/NOPB but not of the LM337LZ.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

They (Mouser) offer the NTE equivalent (NTE1901) for which you get the privilege of paying way more. :-(

Electronic Goldmine has the LM337LZ for 69 cents - item #G22114

Ed

Reply to
ehsjr

Check Arrow

James T. White
Reply to
James T. White

Dear Mr. Walter Harley,

We do have the stock from NS of the LM337LZ. Can you pleased tell us your target price with QTY ?

Our delivery cost is as following :

USD 10.00 Per delivery ( 7 to 14 Days to your address ) USD 28.00 Per delivery ( 3 to 7 Days to your address )

Thanks !

-- Patrick Cheung Town Target Technology Limited Address : 1805, Wu Sang House, 655 Nathan Road, Mongkok, Kowloon, Hong Kong. Tel : 2505-5838 Fax : 2505-8121 E-mail : snipped-for-privacy@towntarget.com.hk Web-site :

or

"Walter Harley" ¼¶¼g©ó¶l¥ó·s»D:jJedncWtgqpYT-PenZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@speakeasy.net...

Reply to
Patrick Cheung - townt.com

Sorry if I was unclear. Let me rephrase:

Is the LM337LZ becoming obsolete? If so, is there some newer part that has replaced it?

Reply to
Walter Harley

regulator (counterpart of LM317LZ). Was

stock. (Newark and Jameco do show

negative adjustable regulator that I

replaced it?

Digikey ( their pn LM337LZ-ND ) has 1657 in stock at present.....Paul

Reply to
PJ

You can check the information from NS web-site.

Yes. It is useful.

Patrick

"Walter Harley" ¼¶¼g©ó¶l¥ó·s»D:o--dnQbqAfeMHR_enZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@speakeasy.net...

Reply to