LCD controller setting.

Hello. I am developing with samsung 2410 and currently activating LCD. Now LCD works somehow but not perpectly. The problem is that I have coded LCD to toggle between red and white and lower 1/3 of LCD displays opposite color. When upper 2/3 displays red, lower 1/3 displays white. vice versa. Typical dot clock of LCD module is 24.5Mhz, but I am driving LCD with

12M dot clock for unavoidable reason. For this, I guess parameter like VBP, VFP, HBP, HFP, though I have entered numbers specified in LCD module datasheet, should be changed. Besides, there is another parameters like VSPW(vertical sync pulse width), HSPW(horizontal sync pulse width) which is specified in LCD datasheet not by number, but by timing diagram and these parameters are also required by lcd controller. Please anybody let me know which parameter should be changed. Thanks.
Reply to
JY Kim