implantable biomed devices... seeking comment

If you are a qualified or experienced BME, EE Professional or Expert, please look at the photos posted at

If you are able to positively identify components, packaging elements, ASIC details or any certain element, I would really like to hear from you and get your opinion and comments. Devices are post implantation, millimeter or sub-mil in size and rendered with 10x, 60x or 200x magnification screen captures.

Larson

760 371-7700
Reply to
larsonmedia

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in news:1154083680.624661.104120 @i42g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

break out the foil hats for proper viewing...

me

me wrote in news:Xns980E4797EBBADmeherenet@38.119.71.210:

I found that. Definitely one for the Lone Gunmen. :)

Take care with the phrase "Larson Report", not to confuse the author David A Larson with Allen R Larson, whose site is here:

I think the confusion might be deliberately arranged.

Reply to
Lostgallifreyan