Ideal Diode like LT4412

Hi,

Im looking for a ideal diode circuit. I found a IC from linear, LT4412. This IC has a maximum voltage of 28V, but I need a circuit for

42V(max2A). Does anyone know a suitable IC or have an referance design.

Regards Malte

Reply to
maltejahn

maltejahn schrieb:

The LTC4412HV has a maximum input voltage of 40V (36V rated), which can be further extended by the technique described in AN107. Wouldn't that fit?

Tilmann

--
http://www.autometer.de - Elektronik nach Maß.
Reply to

Hi,

this seems to me like it is what Im looking for. Thanks alot.

Malte

Tilmann Reh schrieb:

t?

Reply to
maltejahn

Hi,

I search now a suitable Mosfet for my application. I found the FDB5800(Logic Level, RDSon 6mOhm, 80A(my Idmin 15A) from Fairchild(no samples available), but I cant get this part (in Germany: Farnell, Rutronik, Digikey). Does anyone know a good one? A low power consumption is very important for me.

Thanks Malte

maltejahn schrieb:

2=2E

n=2E

fit?

Reply to
maltejahn

maltejahn schrieb:

STB60NF06LT4, Farnell #1175644 IRFZ48VSPBF, Farnell #8650306

Regards, Dieter

P.S.: Du kennst de.sci.electronics?

Reply to
Dieter Wiedmann