inverter arc-welding scheme

Small gas or electric motor connected to an car alternator and high amp car battery. :-), oh... and a few farad caps.

What do you mean inverter and mosfets, you want a regulator circuit to control the power at the stick?

Reply to
Nikolas Britton

Hi to everybody ! Im looking for inverter arc welding circuits (with mosfets) for my next homebuilt welder and some basic idea . Anyone does know good site , overall in order to know the power control circuit (amper) ? By google and altavista I have found nothing of important Thanks in advance TURNER _

Reply to
turner_

Something like this?

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Maybe this...

Found it with google of: welding inverter design

You couldn't find that?

Reply to
rex

Might be worthwhile looking at the welding newsgroup(s) - some guys on there have made their own welder, and they are a helpful bunch

David

turner_ wrote:

Reply to
quietguy

the power control circuit for the mosfets

always thanks to everyone turner_

Reply to
turner_