ID this barometric pressure sensor

I have an altitude sensor for remote controlled model airplanes. It does not work the way I want, so I want to try making new firmware. To do this, I need to find the data sheet for the pressure sensor used. It is marked 584KP or S84KP. It is very small:

The wires on the right are 0.1 inch pitch.

Any ideas?

--
RoRo
Reply to

So I hooked up my logic analyzer to it to see if I could find out more. It seems it is an I2C device with addresses 0xEC and 0xED.

Pin 1 and 3 are connected to VDD Pin 2 and 7 I can't work out Pin 4 goes to a CPU I/O pin. It goes high for 2.4 ms at power up, but remains low after that. Some kind of reset, perhaps? Pin 5 is I2C SCL Pin 6 is I2C SDA

Googling those addresses, I do actually find an atmospheric pressure sensor; the MS5611.

However, it does not look the same, and also the command bytes do not seem to match.

--
RoRo
Reply to