HP 6269b triac

I am curioius if anyone has any specifications on the triac for the pre-regulator on a HP 6369b. In the manual, the closest commercial equiv. is a T6440M, and the original HP p/n is 1884-0248. I just need to know what ratings this part has, as mine has gone up in smoke. As always, any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks, Steve

Reply to
sck0006