Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
October 20, 2005, 1:36 am
rate this thread
Hi folks. I'm not much of an electronics tech, but I'm trying to find a
high voltage diode for use in my 2 stroke dirtbike, it seems as though
it should create a longer and healthier spark.
diodes suggested to me to be suitable are the hvca g30fs and the philips
by8424. The philips is no longer produced and I can't find the hvca one
anywhere accessible to me.
specs of the hvca one are at http://www.hvca.com/pdf/ckehvc04.pdf
If anyone can suggest somewhere to try, or other alternatives, it would
be most appreciated.
- » Battery charger IC's - Request for advise from the brains trust.
- — Next thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » Replacing NiCd batteries in an obsolete Uniden UH-052XR radio?
- — Last Updated thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » A solid state replacement for the lowly 2D21 Thyratron tube...(sorry for the On-To...
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » Electronics Repair