HELP: I need SIP diodes.

I need 10-diode SIP diodes with common anodes for a CMOS application. Like SIP resistors, except with diodes. Nothing fancy, I want to implement a 10-input OR gate using diode logic instead of ICs, for space reasons. If you know who makes or supplies these, I'd be grateful if you would let me know by email to snipped-for-privacy@pathcom.com. Thanks in advance. Mark Weber.

Mark Weber