Four pin AND?

Is there a 4 pin AND chip available? Something like this:

+12 -----+ | [R] (external) | +--- out | -----o---- | | | | /c | inA o---| | | \e | | | | | | | | /c | inB o---| | | \e | | | | -----o---- | Gnd-------+

Ed

Reply to
ehsjr

That would be a NAND gate, eh? And I imagine you'd want some base resistors in most cases.

There are very small gates like the following:

Or you could probably cob something together with a 6-pin transistor array..

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Spehro Pefhany

a dual digital smt transistor?

Real Programmers Do things like this.
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Jamie

Yes NAND - it would be nice if the base resistors were in the chip, but not required. Requirements changed from "when signal is present" to "when signal is present and clock is high" - the prototype was already made. Grumble.

Ed

Reply to
ehsjr

Eg. Panasonic XP0431500L w/10K resistors, about 2mm square, but the TC7SZ00 is cheaper.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Spehro Pefhany