Found: Schematics (ftp).

ftp://81.200.26.182/radio/RADIO/?????

Reply to
Ian Field

Indonesian?

Looks like someone left his computer a bit too open...

John :-#(#

-- (Please post followups or tech enquiries to the newsgroup) John's Jukes Ltd. 2343 Main St., Vancouver, BC, Canada V5T 3C9 Call (604)872-5757 or Fax 872-2010 (Pinballs, Jukes, Video Games)

John Robertson

Chuckle:

which Google translates to: My ftp-server is only adequate for all people!

However, if you use HTTP instead of FTP, you get a partly finished and badly translated Joomla CMS page:

Thanks, maybe.

--
Jeff Liebermann     jeffl@cruzio.com
Santa Cruz CA 95060 http://802.11junk.com

Cyrillic - I know that's how Russian is written, but don't know if there are other countries that use the same alphabet.

I wonder if anyone around here reads Russki?

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Unfortunately it seems like Russia is the best place to find free schematics, so it shouldn't come as a complete surprise that some of the schematics are in Russian.

I sampled some of the PDFs and found that some are in English, in some cases it doesn't matter what language the text is in - a schematic is a schematic and there are times when a Russian one is better than nothing at all.

Reply to
Ian Field

Ian Field Inscribed thus:

Chrome will offer to translate it for you !

--
Best Regards:
                          Baron.

It didn't on my machine.

Reply to
flipper

flipper Inscribed thus:

Chrome translated everything in HTML to English for me, though I must admit that it doesn't work with PDF's.

--
Best Regards:
                          Baron.

Oh, html. Yes. I thought you meant it was translating the FTP directory entries for you.

Reply to
flipper

flipper Inscribed thus:

Sorry after re-reading my original comment, I see it wasn't clear. :-(

--
Best Regards:
                          Baron.

There was an ftp full of apps that I got about 4 days of downloading sessions before they shut me out - fortunately I'd got almost everything I'd added to the queue, so I only had to delete about half-dozen entries before getting on to stuff from the next address on the list.

Recently discovered Napalm ftp search engine, much better than Filewatcher or Globalfilesearch - HDD free space is vanishing fast.

Reply to
Ian Field

ftp://193.140.41.75/Drivers/Scanner_Drivers/GENIUS_I/OCR/DISK1/RC-HLP.EXE

Reply to
Ian Field

No problem.

Btw, wander around that site and he's got all sorts of WWII stuff.

Reply to
flipper