Fischer Metroplast AK-02-F48 Extension board

Hi all

I have asked elsewhere, but did not get any answer - I want to get/buy one of these extension boards, any idea where I can get such one?

WBR Sonnich

Reply to
jodleren

They do have a list of representatives for Europe:

I didn´t find AK-02-F48 in the pdf catalogue outright, but from an old 1999 catalogue on paper

AK = Adapterkarte

02 = Europakarte ( single euro, not the double euro ) Einschubtiefe 175mm ( the short version ) F48 = connector

They cost then about 500 DM ( about 250 EUR ).

MfG JRD

Reply to
Rafael Deliano

This sound interesting. The Authorised Asia distributor may can support this board. They are located in Singapore.

We cannot sure the cost is better or not.

Thanks !

-- Patrick Cheung - townt.com E-mail : snipped-for-privacy@townt.com Tel : (852)2505-5838, Fax : (852)2505-8121 Address : 1805, Wu Sang House, 655 Nathan Road, Mongkok, Kowloon, Hong Kong

Online Shop Section :

Electronic Component Section :

Check Electronic Component Online Here :

"Rafael Deliano" ??? news:hgavnl$eci$03$ snipped-for-privacy@news.t-online.com ???...

Reply to
townt.com