Ferrite UU cores - where to get.

Greetings. I need Qty 5 UU cores the type used in HT generators for CRTs. I have had no luck finding them in catalogs of local distributors. I am in Ireland so a European and preferably UK supplier is what I need.

The size is aproximately 33 mm inside; 55 mm outside giving a diameter of ~12mm for each of the two core "legs".

I don't know the exact ferrite type except they are to make a 2KV step up transformer. I succesfully used cores from old TVs before, but the modern ones are all potted so I can't use them.

I would be very grateful if somebody could point me to a supplier. Regards Joseph Casey.

Reply to
Joseph Casey