DIP Component Identification

Hello.. The part I'm trying to ID has the following markings.

ATS302T C3016 794C

It is a 14 PIN DIP, in the handheld controller for a mini radio sub that worked in my fish tank, as seen here...

It's the only IC, VDD goes to pin 9, while ground is pin 3.. how strange I thought.

The buttons (NO), when pressed ground pins on the chip. Left = pin 14 Right = pin 1 Up = pin 5 Down = pin 4 Turbo Boost = pin 6

This is how its laid out..

right 1|----u-----|14 left (nc) 2| |13 (nc) GND 3| |12 R1 \ down 4| |11 R1 / ---- C1 --- to ground. up 5| |10 -- R2 --- 49.8MHz XL boost 6| |9 VDD (nc) 7|----------|8 --- off to tx? transistors caps choak .. etc.

So , some sort of coding , that modulates the carrier?

Thanks

DaveC

Reply to
DaveC

Looks like the ATS302T (transmitter)and ATS302R (receiver) may have been a custom design for that radio control sub. Action Semiconductor in China don't list it in their products

However Mobicon Electronic Components in HK have a data sheet

Note: you will probably need to copy and paste the (English%20V1.02).pdf part to the end of the URL. Also, it is a very slow server so be patient.

Reply to
Ross Herbert

Thanks.. that's it..

Reply to