component difference

Hi,

I am planning to build a line following robot. I found a neat little chip that could replace the photo-resistor Althought it comes in two format : SMSBus or I2C , could some tell me the difference between those two terms? Itook the information here:

Maybe the light to voltage would be a better option ? I want these sensors to detect the line and make he left motor rotate faster if it want to go right.

ken O

Reply to
Ken O