C5929 (2SC5929 ?) Data

Does anybody have a source or specs for this transistor? Even Matsushita won't admit that they made it. Need two or a sub. Thnx.

Reply to
Stuart

It can't be that had to sub it based on the circuit surely ?

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

Are you sure the last digit is 9? I can't find C5929 but there is a C5926.

Reply to
Ross Herbert

Positive about the number & mfg., and the "26" is a different package. Thanks.

Reply to
Stuart

On Tue, 08 Aug 2006 08:33:54 GMT, Ross Herbert put finger to keyboard and composed:

The 2SC5929 shows up at usbid.com as a Matsushita/Panasonic "TOP-3D" and "ISOLATED 25P" device.

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar