Bying MTY25N60

Hi, is there anyone that can sell me 5-10 pcs of this Motorola transistor, or know where i can buy this one ? Best regards Dag Aanonsen

Reply to
Dag Aanonsen

Hi ! Dag Aanonsen,

We may able to supply you. Can u pleased tell us your target price of the transistor ?

We do able to accept VISA or MASTER card. But our delivery cost is US$10.00 ( 7 to 14 days) by air post.

Waiting for your idea !

-- Patrick Cheung townt.com Address : 1805, Wu Sang House, 655 Nathan Road, Mongkok, Kowloon, Hong Kong Tel : +852-25055838 Fax : +852-25058121 E-mail : snipped-for-privacy@towntarget.com.hk Web-site :

or

We may have the stock of the "Dag Aanonsen" ¼¶¼g©ó¶l¥ó·s»D: snipped-for-privacy@news.broadpark.no...

Reply to
Patrick - townt.com

No, not in Norway at least...

Data sheet

Did you try a Google search to see if any of the component brokers can help you?

Personally, I would opt for a newer device such as the

which should be readily available.

Reply to
Ross Herbert