564 part identification

I have a high side switch ( guess) It goes from the battery to some logic. On it is marked 546L. sm part, 6 pin, seems to have 2 out puts 1, 6 and the pins 2,3,4,5 are all commoned to the battery. Is there a place where all these parts are listed, or is it as I suspect a nightmare.?

Reply to
martin.shoebridge

martin.shoebridge skrev:

Maybe a F546L: 2.5V HCMOS CERAMIC SMD OSCILLATOR WITH STANDBY

Hilsen Mikkel Lund
"Sund fornuft, har aldrig stoppet en tosse"
Jokeren i "Mænds ruin"
Reply to
Mikkel Lund

No, it has to be a high level switch of some sort.....

Reply to
martin.shoebridge

Have you checked Maxim ?

Graham