3Sk164

Hi, I need the obsolete sony GaAs FETs - 3Sk164, if anyone can suggest some sources would be great.

Reply to
archiees

Hi !

We may able to supply the SONY 3SK164 with SOT package.

Would you tell us the QTY request ?

Thanks !

-- Patrick Cheung townt.com Address : 1805, Wu Sang House, 655 Nathan Road, Mongkok, Kowloon, Hong Kong Tel : +852-25055838 Fax : +852-25058121 E-mail : snipped-for-privacy@towntarget.com.hk Web-site :

or

???????: snipped-for-privacy@14g2000cws.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
Patrick - townt.com

Patrick, I will need approximately 50 pieces. Please send me a quote for this. thank you

-Arch

Reply to
archiees