Looking for a TOP243Y or TOP244Y Switching regulator for PSU

I have a switch mode power supply with a fried TOP243Y 'TOPSwitch-GS' switching regulator.

Farnell seem to be the only supplier in the UK, but no longer stock this part or any variation of it.

If you have a TOP243Y (30W) or TOP244Y (50W version) you could sell me, I'd like to hear from you ;)

They are in a TO220 type package with 6 staggered legs and are seen a lot in small SMPS.

Many thanks guys

Richard (UK)

Reply to
richard

In message , snipped-for-privacy@timetec.freeserve.co.uk writes

I would suggest CPC but they don't seem to have any either. You might try contacting some of the TV component suppliers as the TOP chips were used in lots of stuff like satellite receivers and video recorders. It

*may* cross to something like the ST Viper chips but you'd need to be certain before trying it. >
--
Clint Sharp
Reply to

On 30 Nov 2006 15:30:46 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@timetec.freeserve.co.uk put finger to keyboard and composed:

Try these:

(samples ?)

- Franc Zabkar

--=20 Please remove one 'i' from my address when replying by email.

Reply to
Franc Zabkar

Digikey has >2K TOP243Y in stock @ US 2.66 each one-off.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany