2N4117A, PN4117A

Hi,

2 questions:

I am searching some 2N4117A or PN4117A fets, in Europe. They used to be sold by Farnell but they stopped delivering them. Does anyone know where to get them, preferrably in the Netherlands otherwise in Europe?

I use these fets to protect high impedance inputs. These fets have a very low leakage current (fA range) when used as a diode. Does anyone know another fet that I could use for this purpose? Footprint is not important, I can change the boards or use wires. Important is a very low leakage current.

Pieter

Reply to
Pieter