1901-0050 Equivalent

Anyone know of a good equivalent for HP P/N 1901-0050? It's listed as a switching diode, 80V, 200mA, 2ns. It's out of the regulator circuits in the power supplies for an 8640b, cr2 & cr4 for the 5.2 &

44.6V regulator board.

Thanks, Steve

Reply to
eletlabs

Hi, a quick google search finds this to be a 1N4150. Bound to be available or at least you'll be able to use the spec sheet to find an equivalent

Greg

Reply to
gcd

at

I thought I searched for the p/n for this one, but apparently I didn't. Like they say, keep it simple. Looks like it's still in production, available everywhere. I wonder why they used an ultra fast recovery diode across a series pass transistor in a linear regulator. Some parts of the 8640b's baffle me (i.e. the fan circuit, talk about over-engineering). Sorry I didn't search harder before posting, thanks for the reply.

Steve

Reply to
sck0006