1.250" dia speaker

So, my Uniden cordless handsets are 5 years old, been dropped TMT. The ringer speakers are kaput. They are regular cone type, 1.250" dia. Any Suggestions for source? Rat Shack-no go. Google is worthless. JR

JR North

Electronics Goldmine has a few types that are smaller than 1" in diameter - they're designed for cellphone use. One of them might be loud/efficient enough, if you can adapt the mount and perhaps put some sort of baffle ring around the outside.

Dave Platt