Latest threads in Electronics Computer-Aided Designshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Piece Wise Linear Fitting
Another dawning while doodling at the beauty shop... ... a way to join line segments easily to form PWL's, while maintaining all derivatives at the joining points. (Using my TANH version of greater...
4
4

Twisted Pair
Anyone have a decent Spice model for a twisted pair... lossy, not the ideal model in circulation? ...Jim Thompson -- | James E.Thompson | mens | | Analog Innovations | et | | Analog/Mixed-Signal...
3
3

OT: Keyboard drawer
Anyone ever tried installing a keyboard drawer UNDER a standard desk drawer? (Low usage.) ...Jim Thompson -- | James E.Thompson | mens | | Analog Innovations | et | | Analog/Mixed-Signal ASIC's and...
4
4

OT: Wire Baskets
I need some _square_sided_ wire baskets, 12"W x 16"L x 10"H Any ideas _where_? Thanks! ...Jim Thompson -- | James E.Thompson | mens | | Analog Innovations | et | | Analog/Mixed-Signal ASIC's and...
3
3

Need a part
I'm looking for either a high-side driver or bus driver that can be tri-stated and then withstand its output being driven above rail with very little or any back current flow. But I'm drawing a blank...
10
10

OT: Australia gets it right...
OT: Australia gets it right... ...Jim Thompson -- | James E.Thompson | mens | | Analog Innovations | et | | Analog/Mixed-Signal ASIC's and Discrete Systems | manus | | San Tan Valley, AZ 85142 Skype:...
31
31

OT: Rock, Paper, Scissors
...Jim Thompson -- | James E.Thompson | mens | | Analog Innovations | et | | Analog/Mixed-Signal ASIC's and Discrete Systems | manus | | San Tan Valley, AZ 85142 Skype: Contacts Only | | |...

OT: Halogen Bulb Question
Installing some pendant lights in the kitchen. They came with this Halogen bulb: MR16 EXN+C 12V 50W The edge of this bulb has an annoying pink emission. Is this standard for this kind of bulb, or what...
6
6

Announcement: Open source release of the Xyce Parallel Electronic Simulator
Announcing the Open Source Release of Xyce 6.0 November 5, 2013 - Xyce, Sandia National Laboratories' SPICE-compatible parallel circuit simulator, is available for free public download for the first...

Multisim Files
Is there a SAFE viewer out there for MultiSim files (*.ms10)? Everything I find is an exe of questionable source. ...Jim Thompson -- | James E.Thompson | mens | | Analog Innovations | et | |...
3
3

Important step forward in the climate change debate...
Important step forward in the climate change debate... ...Jim Thompson -- | James E.Thompson | mens | | Analog Innovations | et | | Analog/Mixed-Signal ASIC's and Discrete Systems | manus | | San Tan...
9
9

*** Extended deadline *** CfP: 4th International Workshop on Model-driven Approaches for Simulation Engineering part of the Symposium on Theory of Modeling and Simulation (SCS SpringSim 2014)
(Please accept our apologies if you receive multiple copies of this CFP) ################################################################# CALL FOR PAPERS 4th International Workshop on Model-driven...

OT: Source for this routed piece of wood
I'm looking for a source of this routed/shaped piece of wood... that I can stain and add to our new butler's pantry cabinets (above the wine refrigerator :-) But I'm striking out, can only find the...
2
2

Eagle 5.4.0 - How to change bottom layer to a supply layer
Hello, I'm trying to change the bottom layer to be a supply layer. I already have components on the bottom, so it won't let me do this (i.e. the "Supply Layer" checkbox is grayed out when I try to...

Simulation model for snubber circuits in switching converters
In order to analyze and study snubber circuits in switching converters appr opriate models are needed. In particular a converter model suitable for the switching period (turn-on or turn-off) should be...