Latest threads in Electronics Computer-Aided Designshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Strange LTspice Problem
Strange LTspice Problem... Received LTspice schematic (.ASC) from customer), all .ASY symbols in the same directory. Open schematic with LTspice, can't see any of the symbols. Clue: Doesn't balk and...
8
8

OT: San Fransicko in the News Again....
OT: San Fransicko in the News Again.... ...Jim Thompson -- | James E.Thompson | mens | | Analog Innovations | et | | Analog/Mixed-Signal ASIC's and Discrete Systems | manus | | San Tan Valley, AZ...
1
1

OT: Todays Discovery
OT: Today's Discovery... >:-} ...Jim Thompson -- | James E.Thompson | mens | | Analog Innovations | et | | Analog/Mixed-Signal ASIC's and Discrete Systems | manus | | San Tan Valley, AZ 85142 Skype:...
5
5

OT: Microsoft Meeting Announcement???
I have a new client who sends out meeting notices in some crap Microsoft format (as an attachment). Opening it with a text editor, it's text, but a bit of a mess to decipher. Pasted from the top of...
2
2

OT: Firefox... Go Back a Version
Firefox v27.0.1 has "issues" with older SSL certificates. How does one go back one or more versions? ...Jim Thompson -- | James E.Thompson | mens | | Analog Innovations | et | | Analog/Mixed-Signal...
10
10

OT: Microsoft Lync
A new client uses Microsoft Lync for Instant Messaging. At my office I use Skype. I understand there's a way to set up a link ;-) between the two, but I can't figure out how to do it. I have been...
2
2

Open source license for a SPICE library?
Hello, Would anyone know of SPICE libraries released under an open source license? sphinx
6
6

FauxMOSFET Behavioral Model Has Been Updated... Now Includes Subcircuit Declaration...
FauxMOSFET Behavioral Model Has Been Updated... Now Includes Subcircuit Declaration... ...Jim Thompson -- | James E.Thompson | mens | | Analog Innovations | et | | Analog/Mixed-Signal ASIC's and...
2
2

Windows Log In Question
I have my wife's computer set up so that, after some length of time of no usage, it logs her off, requiring password entry to get back in. I did this when we had to deal daily with the autistic...
7
7

Announcing patch release 6.0.1 of Xyce
The Xyce(TM) team is pleased to announce the release of Xyce(TM) Version 6.0.1 This release is a patch release that fixes a number of small bugs in Xyce(TM) 6.0. Please see the Release Notes on the...

Injection Locking an Oscillator (was Novel Zeitgeber devive for antique clock)
PAL fails to realize that injection locking an oscillator requires an oscillator >:-} His post was an attempt to output a subharmonic without the oscillator. There are better ways to handle such a...
27
27

Faux MOSFET... Behavioral Modeling
For sometime now I have been trying to build a behavioral model of logic gates that was consistent with real-world behavior when mixed into an Analog environment. (Existing logic models, such as those...
5
5

Pete Seeger, RIP...
Pete Seeger, RIP... ...Jim Thompson -- | James E.Thompson | mens | | Analog Innovations | et | | Analog/Mixed-Signal ASIC's and Discrete Systems | manus | | San Tan Valley, AZ 85142 Skype: Contacts...
2
2

Some of my design work in action...
Some of my design work in action... ...Jim Thompson -- | James E.Thompson | mens | | Analog Innovations | et | | Analog/Mixed-Signal ASIC's and Discrete Systems | manus | | San Tan Valley, AZ 85142...
11
11

LTspice Tutorials now available
LTspice Tutorials now available on the Simulation Tools & Macros page of my website... ...Jim Thompson -- | James E.Thompson | mens | | Analog Innovations | et | | Analog/Mixed-Signal ASIC's and...
5
5