Latest threads in Electronics Computer-Aided Designshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

OT: Wood Staining Question
Staining the wine-glass rack came out looking so nice SWMBO asked if I could stain a kitchen implement holder that's bamboo (*) (*) Apparently by stacking layers of bamboo, then turning in a lathe. It...
6
6

74HCU04 Spice Model found and posted...
On popular request, 74HCU04 Spice Model rescued from 1993 archives and posted on the Device Models & Subcircuits page of my website... ...Jim Thompson -- | James E.Thompson | mens | | Analog...

HC4046_VCO Now available as LTspice SCHEMATIC (.ASC)
Here is my first pass at the HC4046 (VCO portion only), now in LTspice format... ...Jim Thompson -- | James E.Thompson | mens | | Analog Innovations | et | | Analog/Mixed-Signal ASIC's and Discrete...
7
7

It's amazing...
It's amazing... How many times Larkin accuses others of not being able to calculate results when, IN FACT, it's Larkin (President of Highland Technology Inc jlarkin at highlandtechnology dot com) who...
13
13

HC4046 Modeling
Seems to be a hot day for HC4046 model requests. And sending the model out by E-mail has resulted in mucho bouncing... seems they think it's a security threat >:-} So go to.... This is just the VCO...
15
15

High Side Driver
High Side Driver... ...Jim Thompson -- | James E.Thompson | mens | | Analog Innovations | et | | Analog/Mixed-Signal ASIC's and Discrete Systems | manus | | San Tan Valley, AZ 85142 Skype: Contacts...
22
22

OT: SOT-523 PNP Question
I need something like a 2N3906 device in an SOT-523 package BUT with pin-out: 1 = Base 2 = Collector 3 = Emitter A client screwed up his PCB layout and has _only_ 5600 boards to patch... by Tuesday...
62
62

OT: Latching Door Stop
The door between our garage and house interior is a spring-loaded fire door... PITA when carrying bags of groceries, so I'm looking for a latching door stop, wall or base-board mounted (floor is tile,...
17
17

Merry Christmas
Merry Christmas... ...Jim Thompson -- | James E.Thompson | mens | | Analog Innovations | et | | Analog/Mixed-Signal ASIC's and Discrete Systems | manus | | San Tan Valley, AZ 85142 Skype: Contacts...
2
2

NSA & RSA
NSA & RSA... ...Jim Thompson -- | James E.Thompson | mens | | Analog Innovations | et | | Analog/Mixed-Signal ASIC's and Discrete Systems | manus | | San Tan Valley, AZ 85142 Skype: Contacts Only | |...
8
8

OT: Masters Degree
Bwahahahahaha... ...Jim Thompson -- | James E.Thompson | mens | | Analog Innovations | et | | Analog/Mixed-Signal ASIC's and Discrete Systems | manus | | San Tan Valley, AZ 85142 Skype: Contacts Only...
10
10

OT: Medical Expense
Medical expense for cut on palm of hand, requiring cleaning and three pieces of (very nice) tape to close the wound... Wonder what it'd cost _you_ under Obamacare ?>:-} ...Jim Thompson -- | James...
7
7

Interesting Article on Grade Inflation
Interesting Article on Grade Inflation... ...Jim Thompson -- | James E.Thompson | mens | | Analog Innovations | et | | Analog/Mixed-Signal ASIC's and Discrete Systems | manus | | San Tan Valley, AZ...
5
5

OT: Announcement
Just found out I will become a great-grandfather in July ;-) ...Jim Thompson -- | James E.Thompson | mens | | Analog Innovations | et | | Analog/Mixed-Signal ASIC's and Discrete Systems | manus | |...
7
7

OT: Balancing Act
Balancing Act... 6-armed chandelier, globes evenly (60°, 12in radius) spaced Hung it, leans like a @#$%^ Weighed each of the globes (accurate scales)... 2# 0.8oz 1# 15.6oz 1# 12.4oz 1# 10.0oz 1#...