Latest threads in Electronics Computer-Aided Designshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Interesting Spice Netlisting Quirk
This time I'll try not to hit "Send" before I enter some content :-( In developing Spice models/subcircuits it's useful to include within the subcircuit declaration the models used. But if you add a...
1
1

Interesting Netlistng Quirk
...Jim Thompson -- | James E.Thompson | mens | | Analog Innovations | et | | Analog/Mixed-Signal ASIC's and Discrete Systems | manus | | San Tan Valley, AZ 85142 Skype: Contacts Only | | |...
4
4

How to draw 8 bit wide bus on EagleCAD
Could some CAD/Eagle guru please help ? I am trying to create a 8-bit wide bus in an EagleCAD schematic with the Draw-< Bus option. I Just get a single line, much thicker than what I would with the...
1
1

OT: Best Stud Locator?
OT: Best Stud Locator? (Thru drywall or stucco.) ...Jim Thompson -- | James E.Thompson | mens | | Analog Innovations | et | | Analog/Mixed-Signal ASIC's and Discrete Systems | manus | | San Tan...
31
31

Telephone Spammers
I just experienced a telephone spammer who sent my own telephone number as the CID! Anyone else experienced that? Since I use Ooma, I wonder if I can't simply blacklist my own number? I'll ask...
6
6

Physical dimensions for TPIC6273DW
Could some CAD guru please help. I am trying to locate the physical dimensions for the TPIC6263DW IC. The details I am looking for are inter-pin spacing, and overall IC length and width. I need these...
4
4

Interesting Simulation Problem
Lots of bad-mouthing about simulation of circuits, but here's a real world problem for you... Suppose you have a circuit made up of 10,000 NMOS and 10,000 PMOS devices plus a few resistors, capacitors...
34
34

OT: Heads Up, JawHorse Half Price
Went into Lowe's today to get a work light and spotted this... Half price... I paid full price ~3 years ago :-( One of the most useful devices I've ever bought. ...Jim Thompson -- | James E.Thompson |...
67
67

OT: Fastener Question
Does such a fastener exist... I want to snap a steel bar over these "pegs" but with a quick push-to-release feature. Thanks! ...Jim Thompson -- | James E.Thompson | mens | | Analog Innovations | et |...
22
22

IF Statement Notation
Anyone know how to interpret this IF (I think) statement... PMI=(PM>=0)?((PM==0)?1000:PM):PMC it's in a notation-style I don't understand. Thanks! ...Jim Thompson -- | James E.Thompson | mens | |...
6
6

NE-2 I-V Curve ??
Anyone have an accurate I-V curve for an NE-2 neon indicator lamp? (I think it's time I applied TANH to it ;-) ...Jim Thompson -- | James E.Thompson | mens | | Analog Innovations | et | |...
108
108

OT: Best DVD Burner SOFTWARE?
OT: Best DVD Burner SOFTWARE? My CyberLink Power2Go software has decided to go strange on me and only allow me to add one directory at a time to a burn. (Probably trying to force an upgrade :-( So,...
17
17

.STEP FIle ??
Got a request for quoting IBIS model creation, and the potential client sent his data in .STEP file format. I have no clue what that is. I've made IBIS models from PWL files (which I suspect .STEP...
10
10

I uploaded a new video on the HP/Agilent 3852A
Dear Members: I have created a new video about the 3852A Data Adquistion and Control Unit, this is part 1 and I hope to create at least two or three more videos on the 3852A. If you like my video,...
1
1

Connector Question
Connector Question, What is this type of connector called, and where do you get it... (in a ceiling fan) ...Jim Thompson -- | James E.Thompson | mens | | Analog Innovations | et | |...
17
17