Zuken query

Does anyone in this ng use Zuken?

How does it compare to another EDA program such as Protel 99SE?

Regards David

Reply to
dmm

I use CADStar 9, in fact we just bought it in December. I have never used Protel, but I did try a trial version back a few years ago (OK maybe more than a few) when we were looking to change from our old protected mode DOS system. I didn't like the UI. I went with PCAD and stuck with them until this last fiasco with Altium. CADStar took a little getting use to after 6 years of using PCAD, but I am liking it more and more.

Jim

Reply to
James Beck