Requesting for help in designing CMOS circuit

Hi all,

I am Palash working on wireless global ckock distribution. I have completed most of the job except a comparator. I have to design it using 0.18u TSMC process, frequency of the signal that will be used in comparator is about 3GHz. I need urgant help to design this circuit. If anyone provide me sufficient help and information, his/her name included when I submit complete paper.

With thanks Palash

Reply to
sharifeee01

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote: : I am Palash working on wireless global ckock distribution. I have : completed most of the job except a comparator. I have to design it : using 0.18u TSMC process, frequency of the signal that will be used in : comparator is about 3GHz. I need urgant help to design this circuit. : If anyone provide me sufficient help and information, his/her name : included when I submit complete paper.

That, and US$25,000.00 will get me to help you with your circuit. Just send me a certified bank check & I'll get right on it!

Your friend,

Stuart

Reply to
Stuart Brorson