Which are the most likely PCB design formats for the future?

Hi,

I'd be interested to know from anyone who's at the sharp end of PCB design, and generation of other manufacturing data for assembly machines, like testing, placement, inspection, etc. which are the favourite multipurpose formats? I've heard a lot about ODB++, for example, is this the way things are going? Or are other formats (GenCAM etc) going to be more universal?

Any thoughts?

Thanks

Reply to
ib