Where can I download SIMetrix Intro 4.5?

Hello people.

Does someone here has a link for downloading the SIMetrix Intro 4.5 circuit simulator?

I need to open some schematics created with it, and the version 5.0 only runs on Windows 2000/XP -- I have Win 98.

[]s

-- Chaos Master®, posting from Brazil. "I know the difference between myself and my reflection. " -- Evanescence, "Breathe No More"

Chaos Master

Try:

Gerhard

"Chaos Master" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@news.individual.net...

circuit

runs

Gerhard van Eerden

Quoting Gerhard van Eerden [ snipped-for-privacy@tref.nl], that posted to sci.electronics.cad on Fri, 29 Oct 2004 23:15:01 +0200 under article :

This has only SIMetrix 5.0, which don't run on Win 9x/ME. As I said in original message, I have Win 98.

-- Chaos Master®, posting from Brazil. "People told me I can't dress like a fairy. I say, I'm in a rock band and I can do what the hell I want!" -- Amy Lee

Chaos Master