What software to use for acoustic simulation of magnetostatic or electrostatic speakers?

I'm looking for some advice on what software to best use for the acoustic simulation of magnetostatic and electrostatic (dipole) speakers in a predetermined acoustic environment. What is your experience with which software. TIA

Frank

Reply to
Frank

ANSYS supports acoustics including fluid-structure interactions.

Recently we have tried model reduction for an acoustic problem and you can find slides about it in the third lecture of Eurosime tutorial:

Evgenii

Reply to
Evgenii Rudnyi