Ultiboard7

Well, I finally blew up the program yesterday -- the day prior it had become unstable -- yesterday afternon when moving a wire it would completely freeze, requiring invocation of the Task Manager and several 4-letter invectives to cease operations. Then about 5:00 pm the DHL guy showed up with new disks for UB8 -- PS there is no support bugfix for UB7.

I think EWB realized they had a real kluge and shipped UB8 -- perhaps it was National Instruments who figured out that they had some very unhappy customers.

The best solution to EWB is the uninstall option in settings.

Remember when Softwire was freeware ? -- we know this wouldn't exist for long once National Instrument took over McDAC -- it is now $495.

Reply to
Johnson