SuperSpice and .NODESET

What is the easiest way to set initial node values with .NODESET command in SuperSpice? As I understand default initial guess is 0 Volts for all nodes; can that be changed to, say, 60V for all nodes?

Can it be done within .subckt so that all +pins of all subcircuit of same model have the same initial voltage guess?

The problem is that sometimes I get 'wrong' results so I need to be sure to get the right ones and its hard to type in .nodeset for all nodes (probably only few are needed? but I'd like to be sure).

Reply to
orangeKDS

As i understand the .NODESET syntax, *each* node that one wishes to set is described eXplicitly.

Reply to
Robert Baer