SPICE opamp model with adjustable slew-rate

Hi.

I want to examine the effect of limited slew-rate (real) opamps that I use in diode rectifiers as part of asynchronous amplitude demodulators.

Therefor I'm searching for a (spice) opamp model with adjustable slew rate.

The ideal model "opamp" of PSpice has adjustable Gain-Bandwidth- Product available in the properties box, but no slew rate...

As simulation tools I prefer PSpice and SystemVision.

Reply to
norbert.notz

Download "Op-Amp-Config.zip" from the Subcircuits & Symbols page of my website.

ALL OpAmp parameters are adjustable.

Depending on your schematic capture you may need to create your own symbol.

...Jim Thompson

Hello,

When you just want to see the effect of slew rate, you could use some Hspice building blocks. The "slew" block enables you to specify positive and negative going slew rate. The output impedance of this block is zero (in case of voltage slew rate limitation). I don't know whether this matters for your application.

Best regards,

Wim PA3DJS

remove abc from the mail address.

Reply to