PSpice Logic Levels

Along the lines of the question regarding LTspice logic levels...

PSpice has a number of nice digital stimulus "parts", but they kick out _very_fast_ edges at 0-5V logic levels when connected to analog parts.

So, in this past week, I have created some stimulus-level-to-analog parts with adjustable levels and rise and fall.

Likewise analog back to 5V logic.

That way I can patch in 74HC stuff just for behavioral analysis... speeds things up before I go full device-level in the chip design.

Any PSpice users that are interested, I'll send you copies for your symbol libraries... PSpice Schematics only... Capture sucks the big lemon ;-)

...Jim Thompson