Plotting transimpedence vs. frequency - how?

I thought this would be simple, but how do I plot transimpedence gain in PSpice. I have OrCAD 10.5 full suite, so PSpice is part of CaptureCIS. Google was of no help.

Thanks, Vitaliy

Reply to
Vitaliy

.AC analysis, source is element "IAC".

...Jim Thompson

| 1962 | It's what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.

I decided to read on before trying to give this poster my best only to find that the exact answer had already been given. Thanks for saving me some time.

--
JosephKK
--Schiller

Thank You both of you.